Health & Benefits
As an individual If you don’t have health insurance you need to as part of the Affordable Care Act signed which was signed into law. If you are a business owner providing health care & benefits will help to positively influence, attract and retain good employees. If you already have a plan, make sure it’s a good fit for your individual or business needs. A good health plan is more than protection for your health and financial security. It’s precious peace of mind! It also helps you stay healthy by promoting regular checkups, screenings, and immunizations. Once you've made the decision to move ahead, the next question is, how do you choose a plan that’s a good fit for your needs and budget?
| || || Affordable Care Act (ACA)|
Find out more about the ACA Health law signed
into law on 3-23-2010
(Find out More)
How to choose the right health insurance agent?By law, health insurance companies are required to provide same rates for the same products and agents do not charge for their services. So what's the difference? the level of service you
receive, that's the difference. The level of service we provide is what separates CRW from the others. We are committed to providing the service you deserve and would expect.
Our Service Promise to you:
Types of Health & Benefits we can help you with:
- Provide service beyond your expectations
- Understand your needs and goals
- Analyzing your current coverage
- Assisting in controlling your company costs
- Customizing benefit comparisons for your review
- Providing personal and confidential assistance to you and your employees
- Providing solutions that attract and retain qualify employees
- Providing employee meetings
- Sponsoring training workshops for employees
- Providing new ideas to help improve your current benefit package
- creating long lasting relationships
Group Medical: Employer sponsored group health insurance. For many employees medical coverage remains their number one benefit. We assist employers in finding the best plans to fit their needs and budget.
Group Dental : Offering a dental plan not only promotes good dental health, but may also reduce total healthcare costs over time. Dental insurance is a highly appreciated employee benefit.
Group Disability : Loss of income due to a disability can be devastating. Today, it's more important than ever for employees to protect their future income in the event they become disabled and unable to work.
Group Life : If employees have people who depend on them, they need life insurance. With life insurance, they can help spare their grieving loved ones the additional stress of economic difficulties and preserve their quality of life.
Vision Insurance: Help your employees maintain healthy eyes. A vision benefit is one of the most widely used benefits by employees.
Other Employee Benefits
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Premium Pre-Tax Compliance
- COBRA Administration
- Wellness Programs
- HR Business Partner Solution